Coming from the world-leading drug manufacturer, Novartis, Sentinel is the best broad-spectrum worm and flea medication for your canine friends. Because we understand that you need to cut health care expenses for your animals, we present you cheap Sentinel for dogs.
Why Your Dogs Need Medication
Also known as Sentinel Flavor Tab, the product kills many types of worms and prevents flea eggs from maturing into adult fleas. It is essential that you understand why this is being done. Why do you need to protect your dogs from flea and worm infection? Fleas, ear mites and ticks are common external parasites that can affect your pet. These can bring deadly diseases that can potentially harm not just your dogs but any member of your family as well. When they bite humans, other than notable diseases, they can cause discomfort and skin rashes. They multiply exponentially as well and so it becomes difficult to eliminate them unless you use the right medication.
Why Treat For Worms
Heartworms cause dirofilariasis, a disease wherein these internal parasites grow into adults and stay in your dog’s heart, lungs and blood vessels for a long time. This condition is deadly for your pet because it can progress to blockage of blood flow from the heart to the different body organs. The infection can stay in the canine’s blood for as long as 2 years. It is also highly transmissible through mosquitoes. When a mosquito sucks blood from an infected dog, the larvae in the blood grows inside the insect and becomes infectious after 2-6 weeks. When this period arrives and the mosquito bites another dog, the animal gets the heartworms.
The cycle then becomes never ending. These are other information about worms:
- Roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms invade your dog’s intestine.
- They can be fatal to your pets.
- These worms compete for nutrition. So, instead of your pet getting all the nourishment, these intestinal parasites take almost all of the nutritive value of your dog’s food.
- Hookworms can also cause bleeding inside the dog’s intestines.
- These worms notably last for many years and can hugely affect your pet’s health and quality of life.
Get the Best Protection With Sentinel For Dogs
With its chewable artificially beef flavored tablet, buying cheap sentinel for dogs will ensure that you can best prevent your pets from getting the deadly parasites without hugely costing you. The drug contains 2 components that are proven safe and efficient for worm and flea treatment. The first agent is Milbemycin oxime which effectively kills heartworm larvae, adult round worms, adult hookworms, whipworms and even tapeworms. The second component is Lufenuron which inhibits maturation of flea eggs. This is especially helpful in breaking the flea infectation cycle.
Buy Cheap Sentinel
Buying cheap sentinel for dogs is possible through your trusted vet because the medication needs prescription. There are many online pharmacies with licensed vets and pharmacists that also sell the medication. You can also search for discount coupons and sale. Each medication stock is specifically labeled for the appropriate dose corresponding to your dog’s weight in pounds (lbs). Buying cheaply also means getting the best guarantee for your money’s worth. That comes with Novartis Animal Heath’s 100% guarantee for your pets. For more information on this, visit the manufacturer’s website.
Every ounce of prevention is better than cure. This is very true when caring for your beloved animals. This is why not only do you need to treat them from fleas and worms; you also need to prevent them from contracting deadly diseases. With cheap sentinel for dogs, protect your pets, your family and save more money!
There are many heartworm medications in the market that claim to be the best and the cheapest. However, only two brands claim the top spot for both efficiency and safety. Because you want the best one, find out by comparing Nuheart and Heartgard.
Many people ask questions and want reliable facts for those queries. That is why most go to specific search engines, forums and websites for that end. If you search online, you’ll learn about top drugs for your dogs like Deramaxx, Frontline Plus, Revolution, Heartgard, Nuheart and even generic meds. There are also online trusted pharmacies that sell animal healthcare and supplies as well as product descriptions for each product – you can use these incomparing Nuheart and Heartgard.
Customer Reviews Speak
Because word-of-mouth among pet lovers and owners is the best proof for the effectiveness of supplies and drugs, here you will learn about what they say for the two top medications and why comparing Nuheart and Heartgard can give you many benefits. Here’s what most people in Yahoo Answers say:
- A 30-year professional dog groomer says that since both Nuheart (generic Heartgard) and Heartgard have the same active ingredient, Ivermectin, they are basically just the same and are both equally efficient in fighting heartworm infection.
- Another customer attests that Heartgard comes as chewable while generic Nuheart is a water-soluble pill. That means they are both equally easy to give to your pet. The tablets are small-sized so they are easy for your dogs to take.
- One person bought Heartgard from an online pharmacy for $65. Later, he got the generic Nuheart for only $35. That means a lot of savings for you. There may be instances where your pets have already been severely infected with heartworms such that they need to be hospitalized while continuing the medication. That can mean more spending for you so you really need a more cost-effective generic treatment.
- A particular customer stated that his vet allowed him to switch from Heartgard Plus to the generic one with conducting another test. That’s proves Nuheart is highly recommended.
- Some state that generic companies may not cover for additional heartworm treatments for free (when your pets contract the infection while on their medication) while Heartgard pays for your dogs. However, there are actually online vet shops that cover additional healthcare costs as long as you show your proof of purchase.
- Just like Heartgard, the generic Nuheart is available even for a large pet. The med comes in a red pack of 6 tablets and is directed for use with dogs weighing 50 lbs – 100 lbs.
While it may give you more confidence when you buy branded medication, in the end you’ll realize that doing so will just end up making a hole in your pockets. Comparing Nuheart and Heartgard helps you think that generic medications actually do just the right job for the lesser price. That’s huge savings for you and your pet!
Any dog lover is bound to have faced the menacing problem of pest control. Just one tick bite can transmit Lyme’s disease, fleas can lead to tapeworm and flea allergies, and mosquitoes carry disease along with discomfort. Although there are many products available for pest control, the one product that takes care of all these problems, and more, is Advantix for dogs.
Advantix for dogs is a canine medication that both repels and kills the pests that annoy and harm your dog. Its primary key ingredients, imidacloprid and permethrin, combine together to attack parasite nerve cells. Advantix then works to overwhelm the pest’s nervous system and paralyze and kill the insect. In addition to repelling and killing ticks, mosquitoes, and fleas, the Advantix medication has the additional benefit of repelling flies before they blood-feed, and can also kill chewing lice.
Although there are other products on the market for pest control, most other leading products only kill the pests. Advantix works to repel pests before they’ve had a chance to settle on your pet for too long. What’s more, Advantix kills pests quickly. Ticks are killed before they can bite and fleas are killed within 12 hours, before they get the chance to lay eggs and infest your dog. Anyone who has dealt with the cyclical problem of fleas will be relieved to find a medication that finally ends this problem for good.
The Advantix medication comes in 6-packs and 4-packs in four different dosages, which are chosen according to your dog’s weight. It is applied just one time per month. The medication comes in a disposable container which holds the medicine that you will apply to your dog’s back. Easy to follow directions demonstrate how to apply the product effectively, depending on the weight of your dog. Dogs who weigh between 10 and 20 lbs, for example, will need Advantix applied in only one spot, while dogs who weigh between 21-55 lbs will need Advantix applied in 3-4 spots along the back. No matter how heavy your dog, though, Advantix will last through the entire month, even if your dog has gone for a swim or received a bath.
Customer reviews of Advantix for dogs are overwhelmingly positive. Many Advantix customers report trying other brands of pest control with no success, only to find that Advantix was extremely effective in killing and repelling a wide variety of pests for their pet. Although the price of Advantix is slightly higher than other generic forms of pest control, Advantix is much more effective, making it well worth the price. One customer review reported an NIH study that had recently been completed comparing Advantix to a leading competitor. The investigators found that the Advantix medication was effective in reducing the number of ticks on the dog nearly 85% of the time, while the leading competitor was effective only 28-56% of the time.
The benefits of Advantix are obvious: one monthly medication protects and repels against five different types of pests. When it comes to pest control, no other product even comes close to providing what Advantix for dogs has to offer.